Re: [bioontology-support] Password Reset

Re: [bioontology-support] Password Reset

Yongqun He
Dear Sir/Madam,

Still I cannot login. My email address is:

I thought my username is yongqunh. However, when I use user name and password provided, I cannot log in. Please help.

One suggestion: also provide user name in the email reminder, which will help users' login, like in my case.

Thanks!
Oliver

Yongqun "Oliver" He, DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor
Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
and Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics
University of Michigan Medical School
Office: Room 105, Animal Research Facility (ARF)
Mailing: 018 ARF, 1150 W. Medical Center Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 734-615-8231 (O); 734-615-2455 (L)
Fax: 734-936-3235
http://www.hegroup.org/

>>> <[hidden email]> 4/12/2011 3:39 PM >>>
Your Password has been reset to:

lK8586cQ

Please Log Into http://bioportal.bioontology.org and change your password now.

Re: [bioontology-support] Password Reset

Ray Fergerson

Oliver,

This should now be working. I believe that Paul has already worked with you to regain access.

Please let us know if there are any further problems.

Ray

Still I cannot login. My email address is:

I thought my username is yongqunh. However, when I use user name and password provided, I cannot log in. Please help.

One suggestion: also provide user name in the email reminder, which will help users' login, like in my case.

Thanks!

Oliver

Yongqun "Oliver" He, DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor
Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
and Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics

University of Michigan Medical School
Office: Room 105, Animal Research Facility (ARF)

Mailing: 018 ARF, 1150 W. Medical Center Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 734-615-8231 (O); 734-615-2455 (L)
Fax: 734-936-3235
http://www.hegroup.org/

>>> <[hidden email]> 4/12/2011 3:39 PM >>>
Your Password has been reset to:

lK8586cQ

Please Log Into http://bioportal.bioontology.org and change your password now.

Re: [bioontology-support] Password Reset

Yongqun He
Hi Ray,
I can log in now. Thank you.

However, after I uploaded our Adverse Event Ontology (AEO) file, something wrong happened. Now I cannot see our AEO item in the NCBO ontology list webpage. Could you please take a look and solve this soon?
Thanks!

Oliver

>>> Ray Fergerson <[hidden email]> 4/13/2011 8:20 PM >>>

Oliver,

This should now be working. I believe that Paul has already worked with you to regain access.

Please let us know if there are any further problems.

Ray

Still I cannot login. My email address is:

I thought my username is yongqunh. However, when I use user name and password provided, I cannot log in. Please help.

One suggestion: also provide user name in the email reminder, which will help users' login, like in my case.

Thanks!

Oliver

Yongqun "Oliver" He, DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor
Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
and Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics

University of Michigan Medical School
Office: Room 105, Animal Research Facility (ARF)

Mailing: 018 ARF, 1150 W. Medical Center Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 734-615-8231 (O); 734-615-2455 (L)
Fax: 734-936-3235
http://www.hegroup.org/

>>> <[hidden email]> 4/12/2011 3:39 PM >>>
Your Password has been reset to:

lK8586cQ

Please Log Into http://bioportal.bioontology.org and change your password now.

Re: [bioontology-support] Password Reset

Ray Fergerson

Oliver,

Yes we are having trouble with random ontologies disappearing from the browse page. They are still in bioportal (if you have a link it will still work) but are not showing up on the browse page. We are looking into this today and hope to have a fix very soon.

Ray

However, after I uploaded our Adverse Event Ontology (AEO) file, something wrong happened. Now I cannot see our AEO item in the NCBO ontology list webpage. Could you please take a look and solve this soon?

Thanks!

Oliver

>>> Ray Fergerson <[hidden email]> 4/13/2011 8:20 PM >>>

Oliver,

This should now be working. I believe that Paul has already worked with you to regain access.

Please let us know if there are any further problems.

Ray

Still I cannot login. My email address is:

I thought my username is yongqunh. However, when I use user name and password provided, I cannot log in. Please help.

One suggestion: also provide user name in the email reminder, which will help users' login, like in my case.

Thanks!

Oliver

Yongqun "Oliver" He, DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor
Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
and Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics

University of Michigan Medical School
Office: Room 105, Animal Research Facility (ARF)

Mailing: 018 ARF, 1150 W. Medical Center Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 734-615-8231 (O); 734-615-2455 (L)
Fax: 734-936-3235
http://www.hegroup.org/

>>> <[hidden email]> 4/12/2011 3:39 PM >>>
Your Password has been reset to:

lK8586cQ

Please Log Into http://bioportal.bioontology.org and change your password now.

Re: [bioontology-support] Password Reset

Ray Fergerson

Fixed now.

Ray